Featuring five of our most popular texture brush packs fine tuned for Procreate 5's powerful brush engine, the Procreate Texture Brush bundle includes over 220 hand-crafted, pro-quality brushes covering a diverse range of texture effects from halftones and grunge to letterpress and paper grain.
Here's what you get:
- Beat Tones: 49 Distressed Halftone & Shader Brushes (Reg $19)
- Distress Press: 27 Distressed Texture Brushes (Reg $25)
Lithotone: 86 Distressed Pattern & Shader Brushes (Reg $19)
- Dead Subtle: 27 Subtle Texture Brushes (Reg $19)
Fast Grit: 45 Quick & Dirty Texture Brushes (Reg $15)
Note: Dead Subtle and Fast Grit were added to The Procreate Bundle on 24 Jan 2020 along with a $24 price increase. Purchases made before this date do not include these two packs. To add these new packs to an existing bundle at a discounted rate, get in touch.
- Over 220 pro-quality Procreate brushes covering just about any texture effect you'll need from halftones and grunge, to letterpress and paper grain.
- All brushes are made with a focus on authentic source materials, intuitive and productivity.
- Advanced features such as brush reset points and absolute pattern alignment formatted specifically for Procreate 5.
- Helpful sub-group dividers to assist in selecting the right brush for the job every time.
- Easy to follow instructions for installation via desktop or direct download to iPad.
- Free updates.
Procreate skill level:
Perfect for recent Procreate converts finding their groove right through to professional artists making magic with Procreate's powerful features.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.