Built with the demands of pro-illustrators and tattoo artists in mind, Stipple Studio combines the humanist warmth of analog stippling with the efficiency of your digital workflow to create stippling that looks and feels legit, without sacrificing craft or quality.
Key features you'll dig:
Precision Stipple Brushes.
- Designed to allow maximum control of your stipple shading in a fraction of the time taken using traditional analog techniques.
- Fast and easy to use with over 40 brushes grouped into four pen-tip styles.
- Each precision brush group contains multiple presets with matching tips and liners, ready to tackle any stippling task, from subtle edge shading to large blended gradients and fades.
- Shade tight spaces with no need for masking.
- Lay down dozens of dots in a single stroke or tap-em-out manually for old time's sake.
- Randomized dot shapes for organic results on auto-pilot.
- No repetition, ghosting or cloning.
Stipple Spray & Fill Brushes.
- Combine with masks to fill large areas with natural stipple textures in seconds.
- Perfect for roughing-in or building up large blended gradients in a fraction of the time taken using traditional methods.
- Hand made from popular commercial felt tips and markers.
- Choose from multiple pen tips ranging from 0.2 mm pin liners to ultra-fat felt tips in various dot densities.
Here's what you get:
- 10 x round tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x rough tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x bleedy tip precision stipple brushes
- 10 x blotty tip precision stipple brushes
- 4 x liner pens
- 17 x spray brushes in multiple brush tip styles and dot densities
- 12 x tonal stipple fill brushes in light, medium and dense spacing
- 1 x sketchbook paper texture template
- 1 x comprehensive tutorial with video demonstrations
Comprehensive tutorial with detailed video demonstrations included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.