Superbly beat up halftones to satisfy the dirtbag within! Our Beat Tones brush set contains over 220 distressed halftone brushes for Photoshop ready to handle anything you can throw at them.
Whether adding gradated shading or continuous tones to your work, The Beat Tones Brush Set has you covered with a huge variety of halftone dot and line patterns made from authentic source materials in multiple screen angles.
Here's what you get:
- 204 x continuous tone dot, line & cross hatch brushes in 6 shades from 15% to 90%
- 24 x Shader Brushes that get darker with increased pen pressure in dot, line and cross hatch tones (Wacom graphics tablet or similar required).
- 1 x installation guide.
- 1 x user guide.
- 2 x tutorial video's.
- 1 x thumbnail preview cheat sheet booklet.
- Free updates.
- Huge variety of textures, shapes, sizes, shades and screen angles.
- Large seamless patterns with no obvious seams or repetition.
- All brushes are clearly named and tonally grouped for fast selection.
- Shader brushes respond to increased pressure and repeat brushing to create gradated halftone shading. More pressure = darker tones.
- Perfect alignment of textures within each brush group allows you to layer different tonal values.
Get up to speed fast with comprehensive user guides and video tutorials included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 5,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 5,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.