Take a digital trip back to the 70's when Letraset dry-transfer pattern stencils were the tool of choice for zine makers and lo-fi artists everywhere.
Featuring over 260 Brush Presets and 60 distressed pattern textures, our Lithotone Brush set will have you making distressed pattern magic faster than you say "I am the shroom, the shroom is me"!
From classics such as noise, donut sprinkles, sneaker crackle and geometrics to organic gems like brushstrokes, splatter and fabrics, the Lithotone Distressed Pattern Brush Set features a diverse selection of original pro-quality patterns that repeat endlessly for seamless application onto any artwork.
Here's what you get:
- 244 x Lightly Distressed Pattern Brushes.
- 24 x Pressure Sensitive Shader Brushes.
- 1 x easy-to-follow installation guide.
- 1 x detailed brush user guide.
- 1 x comprehensive video tutorial.
- 1 x thumbnail cheat sheet.
- Free updates.
- Huge variety of original textures (over 60) including noise, TV Static, donut sprinkles, geometrics, op-art, linework, stars, brushstrokes, woodgrain, brick, crackle, pointilism, plaid houndstooth and more.
- Pressure sensitive precision brush-tips allowing you to fill tight spots accurately or flood large areas with speed.
- Paint gradiated distressed patterns in seconds with tablet optimized brushes that build up and respond to increased pen pressure and repeated brushing.
- Large, high resolution repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Grouped and categorized brushes for easy navigation and brush selection.
- Tablet Optimized.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.