Consider the Ultimate Texture Brush Toolkit your ticket to texturing glory with over 640 hand-crafted, pro-quality brushes to cover just about any effect you'll ever need from bold grunge and distressing effects to halftone shading and subtle paper grain.
Here's what you get:
- Distress Press: 110+ Distressing Brushes + Action (Reg $35).
- Beat Tones: 220+ Distressed Halftone Brushes (Reg $19)
- Lithotone: 260+ Distressed Pattern Brushes (Reg $19)
- Dead Subtle Brush Set: 27 Subtle Paper, & Print Effect Brushes (Reg $19)
Fast Grit: 45 Grit, Grain, Grunge & Halftone Brushes (Reg $15)
Key bundle features:
- Includes over 640 high-resolution brushes up to 5000px wide.
- Huge range of textures and applications suitable for an enormous variety of design and illustration styles.
- All brushes are made with a focus on authentic source materials and ease of use with a mix of pressure-sensitive round tipped brushes for precision application and "stamp" style brushes for fast texturing of large areas.
- All brush sets include a mix of easy-to-follow installation guides and/or full video tutorials to help you get the most out of your brushes whether you're a texturing novice or a seasoned pro.
- Each set includes comprehensive cheat sheets and brush texture reference booklets.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create products offered for free or for sale.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.