PAYMENTS - My payment keeps getting declined.
- Incorrect billing address or zip code.
- Insufficient funds in your account (hey we get it, those $6 latte's don't pay for themselves).
- A security flag from your card issuer or PayPal due to unusual activity.
- Placing your order from a different country to the country where your debit or credit card was issued in (e.g. Ordering from Ukraine using a card issued by a U.S. bank).
- Placing your order whilst using a VPN or anonymising software which hides your identity and location.
- Overzealous bank fraud systems.
- A browser error or bug.
A few things you can try to complete your order are:
- Triple check your zip code or try your previous zip code if you have moved.
- Try a different web browser.
- Turn off your VPN if using one.
- Try paying with PayPal instead of our in-cart payment gateway. You can still use your Debit of Credit Card when choosing PayPal.
- Contact your Bank or PayPal to check if your account has been flagged as potentially compromised.