Draw til yer dead with over 130 pro-quality distressed inking brushes for Photoshop, from rough and gritty to smooth and delicate and everything between.
Each brush is built from scratch using original analogue brush and texture samples to create a diverse and powerful set of tools that combine the tactile beauty of ink on paper with the convenience of a modern digital workflow.
With a huge range of authentic stroke styles, textures, edge effects, poses and brush feels The Rusty Nib Brush Set is as realistic as it is diverse. We've got you covered whether you're re-creating the gritty aesthetic of scanned print ephemera or aiming for the subtlety of real india ink flowing onto the page.
Here's what you get:
- 133 x Distressed Inking Brushes in total including:
- 38 x Nibs and Tech Pens
- 13 x Brush Pens
- 47 x Brush Inkers
- 09 x Flat Brushes
- 05 x Sumi-E Brushes.
- 12 x Ink Washes and Watercolors
- 09 x Bonus Effects Brushes
- 1 x Installation Guide
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Printable Brush Preview Booklet
- Free updates.
- Huge variety of textures, edge effects and brush poses to suit almost any drawing style.
- Built from high-def analogue source materials and designed for pro-quality output.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use whether your'e a weekend warrior honing your craft or a full-time pro chasing deadlines and dreams.
- Easy to navigate with brushes grouped by folder (CC2018+) or brush list dividers (CS6-CC2017).
- Includes easy-to-use ink washes and watercolors with realistic bleed and blend effects for authentic results.
Get up to speed fast with comprehensive user guides and brush stroke previews included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.