Like a 3am drive-thru, our fast grit brushes will satisfy your dirty hunger in a snap. They're fast, they're fun, they're cheap and they'll leave you with a greasy feeling that'll linger for days.
Custom made from real world paper, ink, paint, toner and vintage print samples, these brushes will have you texturing your work in seconds. Use single brushes to create subtle overlays and heavy grunge in moments or combine multiple brushes to create custom combo's. This set is as close to an all in one texture kit as you'll find.
Here's what you get:
- 45 Brushes in total including:
- 6 x Dirty Brushes.
- 6 x Dirty Detail Brushes for adding grungy accents.
- 6 x Grainy Brushes.
- 3 x Grain Builder Brushes for building custom paper grain textures.
- 3 x Specle Brushes.
- 8 x Halftone Stamp Brushes.
- 7 x Toner Grit Brushes including bold accents and blemishes.
- 8 x Worn Texture Brushes with subtle and bold options.
- Free updates.
- SuperSize Included! Up to 5000px resolution.
- Huge variety of textures, from light and subtle, to heavy and bold.
- Create wear, tear, dirty blemishes or grainyness in seconds.
- Designed for point and click use.
- No hard edges or obvious seams making it easy to repeat brushes without visible joins.
- Easy to follow installation guides.
- Interactive brush cheat sheets with tips and tricks for using your brushes.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used for personal or commercial use in multiple projects up the the limits detailed below.
- Be used to create end products offered for for sale (up to 5,000 units).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create end products for sale over 50,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.