In the spirit of DIY protest sign makers throughout the decades, we bring you Letters Of Protest – a set of 8 hand lettering brushes for Photoshop and Procreate with 100% of sales donated to The Movement For Black Lives.
- Photoshop and Procreate formatted versions
- 5 x hand lettering brushes
- 3 x texture stamp brushes
- 1 x box board paper texture template
- 100% of your purchase will be donated to The Movement For Black Lives.
Letters Of Protest is an exclusive release and is not available in any other TGTS bundle.
Letters Of Protest was initially released as a limited, 1-week fundraiser pack designed to meet the urgency of the moment in the midst of worldwide protests surrounding George Floyd and Breonna Taylor's deaths at the hands of police. With the support of our art & design community, this initial release raised an incredible $28,186 for Black Lives Matter and The NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
But of course, police brutality and systemic racism don't end there and ongoing work and funding are needed. With that in mind, Letters Of Protest is now a permanent fixture in our product range with all sales donated monthly to M4BL.
The Movement For Black LIves is a network of more than 150 member organizations, each focusing on different aspects of the civil rights and criminal justice reform movements. Member organizations include Color of Change, the Black Movement Law Project, the Black Lives Matter Network, and dozens of smaller local and regional groups. Donations to M4BL are regranted to these member organizations based on need maximizing efficiency and efficacy.
Monthly sales figures and donation receipts can be found here.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.