LITHOTONE: Distressed Pattern Brushes For PhotoshopTGTS - Brushes
Take a digital trip back to the 70's when Letraset dry-transfer pattern stencils were the tool of choice for zine makers and lo-fi artists everywhere.
Featuring over 260 Brush Presets and 60 distressed pattern textures, our Lithotone Brush set will have you painting a diverse range of patterns faster than you say "I am the shroom, the shroom is me"!
From classics such as noise, donut sprinkles, sneaker crackle and geometrics to organic gems like brushstrokes, splatter and fabrics, the Lithotone Distressed Pattern Brush Set features a diverse selection of original pro-quality patterns that repeat endlessly for seamless application onto any artwork.
Illustrator or Procreate User?
Check out Lithotone for
Illustrator & Procreate.
Paint lightly distressed patterns seamlessly with a choice of 60 patterns and 240+ brush presets or add pattern shading with precision using our pressure sensitive brush tool presets.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS & INCLUSIONS:
- Huge variety of original textures (over 60) including noise, TV Static, donut sprinkles, geometrics, op-art, linework, stars, brushstrokes, woodgrain, brick, crackle, pointilism, plaid houndstooth and more.
- Pressure sensitive precision brush-tips allowing you to fill tight spots accurately or flood large areas with speed.
- Paint gradiated distressed patterns in seconds with tablet optimized brushes that build up and respond to increased pen pressure and repeated brushing.
- Large, high resolution repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Easy-to-follow brush names allowing for fast selection of the right pattern for the job at a glance.
- Tablet Optimized.
- 244 x Lightly Distressed Brush Presets
- 24 x Pressure Sensitive Gradient Brush Tool Presets
- 1 x easy-to-follow installation guide to get you up and running A$AP.
- 2 x cheat sheet booklets for easy previewing of each and every brush.
- 1 x comprehensive video tutorial detailing installation and use of your brushes
- 1 x Troubleshooting guide full of tricks and tips.
- FREE Updates when new brushes added to the set.
- Dig it or it's free guarantee.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 and up.
Graphics tablet (Wacom or similar) required for pressure sensitive shader brushes.
Includes comprehensive quick-start installation guides, cheat sheet booklet, tips and tricks.