STARTER COLLECTION: Value BundleTrue Grit Texture Supply
THE STARTER COLLECTION IS THE PERFECT VALUE BUNDLE FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO ADD SOME TRUE GRIT TO THEIR TEXTURING ARSENAL WITH A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING AND NOT TOO MUCH OF ANYTHING.
The bundle throws down some serious value and features our three most popular products with a total of 160 textures and vectors and more than 250 brushes to get you texturing like a pro in no time.
The Starter Collection Value Bundle includes:
- MIXED GRIT Texture Pack.
- FAST GRIT Texture Brush Set for Photoshop.
- BEAT TONES Halftone Brush Set for photoshop.
COMPATIBILITY: Requires Photoshop CS6 or higher.
- 40 x mixed grit textures in high resolution Tiff format (approx' 8 x12in / 21x30cm @1200dpi).
- 26 x halftoned mixed grit textures in high resolution Tiff format in two different dot sizes (approx' 8 x12in / 21x30cm @1200dpi). Thats 52 files in total.
- 1 x Transparency Photoshop action for quickly removing the white background from your texture images and placing them on a transparent layer.
- 40 x Mixed Grit vector textures.
- 26 x Mixed Grit halftone vector textures.
- 1 x quick start user guide.
- 1 x printable contact sheet with preview thumbnails for each and every texture.
- FREE updates when the pack is updated with new textures.
FAST GRIT BRUSHES
- 6 x Dirty Brushes
- 6 x Dirty Detail Brushes for adding grungy accents
- 6 x Grainy Brushes
- 3 x Grain Builder Brushes for building custom paper grain textures
- 3 x Specle Brushes
- 8 x Halftone Stamp Brushes
- 7 x Toner Grit Brushes including bold accents and blemishes
- 8 x Worn Texture Brushes with subtle and bold options
- FREE Updates when new brushes are added to the set
BEAT TONES BRUSHES
- 120 x Halftone Dot Brushes.
- 72 x Halftone Line Brushes.
- 12 x Cross Hatched Brushes.
- 1 x comprehensive, easy to follow installation guide.
- 1 x printable cheat-sheet booklet previewing each and every brush.
- FREE Updates when new brushes are added to the set.
Key features of the set include:
- A huge variety of textures, shapes, sizes, shades and screen angles
- Large repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Each brush is clearly named and tonally grouped, allowing for fast selection of the right tone for the job, from light to dark, subtle to bold.
- Perfect alignment of textures within each brush group allows you to create gradiated shading by layering gradually darker halftones one on top of the other.
- Pressure sensitive brushes allow for complete control over stroke weight.
- Complete control over colour selection. Just set your foreground colour and you're killing it.
- Requires Photoshop CS6 or higher