Have your past experiments with vector halftones resulted in feelings of emptiness and guilt? Does the thought of adding authentic distressed halftones to your vector work fill you with the unholiest of desires? Suffer no more child! Redemption is here!
Vector Savior absolves you of past vector sins allowing you to add the purest of vector halftones, lines and textures to your illustrator artwork in moments.
Each seamless pattern is crafted from real world paper textures. Fill any shape with your chosen texture or use the blob brush to apply halftones with painterly strokes. Never before has getting dirty felt so pure!
Here's what you get:
- 1 x Illustrator swatch library containing:
- 9 x Distressed Halftone Dot Patterns, with 3 different size presets in black and white
- 12 x Distressed Halftone Line Patterns in vertical, horizontal and diagonal angles with 3 different size presets in black and white.
- 6 x Distressed Texture Patterns, each in 3 different size presets in black and white.
- 1 x master file containing a sample of each swatch.
- 1 x action set for expanding patterns to vector objects.
- 1 x installation guide.
- 1 x user guide and tutorial.
- Variety of halftone textures, pre-scaled and ready to use.
- Large, high resolution repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Clearly organized and named swatches for fast selection.
- Detailed instructions and tutorials for installing, using and editing your swatches.
- Install into Illustrator as a complete swatch library or copy-and paste from the .ai masterfile.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.