Like a charismatic reaper luring it's prey, the Dead Subtle Brush Set charms and seduces, adding subtle grain, grit, wear and tear to your work effortlessly.
Part of our Signature Collection, The Dead Subtle Brush Set was developed in collaboration with renowned illustrator and designer Milan Chagoury (a.k.a. Staybold) and designed to creep seamlessly into his workflow as the perfect compliment to his signature style or yours.
Here's what you get:
- 27 x subtle texture brushes @2500px each.
- 1 x worn record sleeve PSD with 17 texture options to choose from.
- 1 x brush Installation guide.
- 1 x worn record sleeve PSD user guide
- 1 x brush tricks and tips guide
- 1 x brush preview cheat sheet booklet.
- Free updates.
- Signature brush set developed in collaboration with illustrator and designer Milan Chagoury (a.k.a. Staybold)
- Crafted from real-world source materials for creating authentic effects with a variety of textures and depth of clarity to compliment a wide range of styles and applications.
- Soft brush edges for easy blending and repeating of textures with no harsh edges to clean up afterwards.
- Source materials include, bond, watercolour, speckletone and waffled paper stocks, box boards, real scratched and worn print samples, paper folds, creases, crinkles and dry brush strokes.
- Easy to use worn record sleeve PSD template with 17 different texture variations allowing for hundreds of texture combinations.
Get up to speed fast with comprehensive user guides plus brush tips and tricks included.
Widely recognized for his work in the Punk and Hardcore music scenes, Milan Chagoury a.k.a. Staybold is an illustrator, designer and apparel taste-maker whose work boldly adorns products and brands alike, from gig posters and merch to street and stage.
Milan's enviable client list includes Vans Warped Tour, Rise Against, Blink 182, The Amity Affliction, Atreyu, Hurley, Lee Denim and Uppercut Deluxe along with his own label Death Dealers Co.
Frequently exploring themes of mortality, darkness and death by misadventure, Milan's work often leans into the inevitability of death with a sly grin, portraying subversive and often enthusiastic embracement of risks taken and lives well-lived. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
More about Milan:
@Staybold | Death Dealers Co
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.