Texture, roughen, distress and destroy with our Hardwear Vector Distressing Kit for Adobe Illustrator. Inspired by the time-worn packaging, badges and print ephemera of vintage power-tools, Hardwear takes the hassle out of creating print-quality distressing effects natively in Illustrator.
Featuring a huge selection of authentic textures, the kit is easy to use with a tonne of customizable settings for perfectly textured type, logos, badges and lettering from subtle grain to brutal grunge and everything in between.
Here's what you get:
- 48 high quality texture graphic style presets.
- 1 x action set containing 5 different actions for handling complex tasks and repetitive processes.
- 9 x grit and speckle vector brushes for adding finishing touches to your artwork.
- 1 x detailed written tutorial including complete instructions for processing your artwork along with advanced customization tips and tricks.
- 1 x troubleshooting cheat sheet for when things get weird.
- Free updates.
- Perfect for logos, badges, hand lettering, typography and simple illustrations.
- Pro-built from a diverse selection of authentic source-materials such as vintage paper samples, toner, ink, card stock, woodgrain and halftoned print materials.
- Simple process with detailed instructions, tips and tricks included.
- Highly customizable with control over texture frequency, randomization, edge distressing, texture scale, texture brightness, texture inset, round corners and edge speckle.
Featured type design, badges and logo's
crafted in collaboration with the one and only
Curtis Jinkins, Wimberley, TX.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with hi s colleagues in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
- Be used to create physical end products offered for for sale (up to 250,000 units).
- Be used in publishing projects including comics, book covers, magazines, editorial illustrations and childrens books (unlimited).
- Be used in broadcast (up to 500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in print and outdoor advertising (local & national).
- Be used in digital banner advertising (unlimited).
- Be used in digital video advertising (500,000 lifetime views).
- Be used in desktop, web and mobile apps (single app).
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be installed into apps that they were not designed for use with. Eg. Photoshop brushes are licensed only for use in Photoshop or related Adobe products and cannot be installed in any other app such as Gimp, Krita, Affinity or Procreate.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create physical end products for sale over 250,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD without an extended license. For extended licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.