Take a digital trip back to the 70's when Letraset dry-transfer pattern stencils were the tool of choice for zine makers and lo-fi artists everywhere.
Featuring over 60 lightly distressed pattern textures, our Lithotone Swatch Set will have you making textured pattern magic faster than you say "pass the glue"!
From classics such as noise, donut sprinkles, sneaker crackle and geometrics to organic gems like brushstrokes, splatter and woodgrain, the Lithotone for Illustrator features a diverse selection of pro-quality patterns that repeat endlessly for seamless application onto any artwork.
Here's what you get:
- 61 x Lightly Distressed Pattern Swatches:
- 1 x installable swatch library.
- 1 x master file containing a sample of each swatch.
- 1 x easy-to-follow installation guide.
- 1 x written user guide and tutorial
- 1 x video tutorial.
- 1 x thumbnail cheat sheet booklet.
- Free updates.
- Huge variety of original textures (over 60) including noise, TV Static, donut sprinkles, geometrics, op-art, linework, stars, brushstrokes, woodgrain, brick, crackle, pointilism, plaid houndstooth and more.
- Large, high resolution repeat patterns with no obvious seams
- Memory-friendly swatch design that utilizes ultra-high quality bitmap tiff patterns allowing for textural detail that regular vector patterns can only dream of producing, all whilst keeping file sizes low and your RAM smoke-free.
- Create gradiated shading with our precisely registered Pointilism patterns including light, medium, bold and heavy options.
- Fast, easy editing of swatch colours.
- Easy-to-follow swatch names allowing for fast selection of the right pattern for the job at a glance.
- Install into Illustrator as a complete swatch library or copy-and paste from the .ai masterfile.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create end products offered for free or for sale up to 50,000 units.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create end products for sale over 50,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.