Did you know just over 88.7% of broken photocopiers are caused by fun-loving folks photocopying their asses? With our Nasty Copy Photocopy Texture Kit, cracked glass, expensive repair bills and awkward reprimands from the suits upstairs are a thing of the past.
Just place your artwork in our Smart PSD template and choose from over 40 photocopy texture, paper and toner colour layers. Fine tune with 7 toner grit brushes or add texture to your existing files with a library of 30 photocopy textures ready for use in Photoshop or Illustrator.
Here's what you get:
- 1 x easy to use smart PSD template with 40+ texture layers. (8 x11" @300ppi).
- 30 x Photocopy Textures in high resolution bitmap format (8 x12" @1200ppi).
- 1 x Photoshop transparency action for instant background removal of bitmap textures.
- 7 x toner grit brushes.
- 1 x installation guide.
- 1 x PSD template user guide and tutorial.
- 1 x bitmap texture user guide and tutorial.
- 1 x thumbnail preview cheat sheet booklet.
- Free updates.
- Authentically re-creates the low-fi aesthetic of pre-digital copiers
- Completely non-destructive. Keeps your original image alive and well.
- Endless combinations of foreground, background and grit details to choose from.
- One-click editing of paper and toner color.
- Do it your way! Use the handy smart PSD or add photocopy textures to your existing Illustrator or Photoshop files with the included texture library and brush set.
Get up to speed fast with comprehensive user guides, tutorials and cheat sheets included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create products offered for free or for sale.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.