Whether you're beating your subject into submission or carefully teasing-out a triumphant result, our Distress Press Distressing Effects kit is so effective you'll probably cry.
Distress Press's savagely powerful roughening action and precisely focussed texture brushes allow you to quickly create bespoke distressing and texture treatments for your artwork with complete control of the entire process.
Most other distressing and letterpress kits work by combining just one repetitive filter action with blanket texture overlays that lack nuance and flexibility. The results often feel generic, robotic and stiff.
Distress Press puts the care and craft back into distressing by combining multiple distressing effects and advanced masking techniques with pro-quality precision texture brushes to create authentic results that save you time, strain and pain.
¡Excelencia para la victoria!
Here's what you get:
- 1 x fully customisable distressing action set with and without interactive instructions plus 6 fully automated actions for instant results.
- Over 110 precision texture brushes including:
- 56 x high contrast speckle, grit, grunge and grain brushes.
- 40 x natural feel paper and subtle grain brushes soft edges and textures that build up with each stroke.
- 16 x natural feel woodtype letterpress effect brushes.
- 1 x written distressing action tutorial
- 1 x video tutorial covering complete use of the action set and brushes from first steps to advanced tips and techniques.
- 1 x brush preview cheat sheet.
- Free updates.
- Huge variety of effects including high contrast grit, grunge, noise, paper grain, rubber stamp, letterpress and natural woodtype.
- All brushes carefully crafted using real textures and optimised for use with drawing tablets.
- Combines multiple roughening filters with advanced masking and contrast control to create authentic distressing effects without glitching or soft edges.
- Non-destructive leaving your original clean artwork intact.
- One-click editing of distressed artwork color.
- Choose from completely customisable distressing effects or get instant results with expertly crafted presets.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create end products offered for free or for sale up to 50,000 units.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used to create end products for sale over 50,000 units. For extended use licensing please get in touch below.
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.