Like a well worn pair of jeans, the Essentials Collection Über Bundle is a staple for every discerning texture enthusiast with a huge range of themed texture packs ready to use in your favourite Adobe apps.
With over 480 texture files and free upgrades to any new pack added to the collection, you can rely on it to cover your ass and keep you looking slick yet casual in just about any situation.
Here's what you get:
- Wood Grain: 70+ Timber & Wood Textures (Reg $15)
- Marble & Stone: 110+ Assorted Masonry Textures (Reg $15)
- Cracked & Decayed: 100+ Decayed Surface Textures (Reg $15)
- Mixed Grit: 60+ Assorted Grit Textures (Reg $15)
- Frames & Folds: 40+ Frames, Folds & Borders (Reg $15)
- Liquid Dream: 56 marbled Ink Textures (Reg $15)
- Acid Tone: 32 Abstract Photocopy Textures (Reg $15)
- Gritty Vignettes: 20 Grungy Vignette Textures (Reg $15)
- Designed for use in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects.
- Includes Photoshop Transparency action for instant background removal.
- High quality files approx' 10,000 x 14,000px (8x12" @ 1200dpi).
- Some packs include a mix of bitmap and vector textures.
- Includes detailed user guides with instructions for using your textures in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Thumbnail preview cheat sheet booklets for easy browsing.
Plus you'll get FREE upgrades to include
every new Essentials Collection texture pack released.
Comprehensive user guides and thumbnail cheat sheets included for all Essentials Collection packs.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Mateo and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create products offered for free or for sale.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.