Whether you're looking to process halftone images with lightning speed or re-create that 90's copy-shop vibe from the comfort of your studio our Halftone Zine Machine image processing kit is just like having your own private Kinko's.
Just copy, paste and live-edit your image with 14 unique halftone patterns. Our Smart PSD functionality lets you switch patterns instantly with complete control of pattern scale, image and background color in a non-destructive workflow that keeps your original image alive and well.
Here's what you get:
- 1 x Smart PSD template (4000 x 4000px).
- 14 x unique halftone dot, line, noise, diffusion and stipple patterns.
- 5 x helper actions for fast processing and exporting multiple formats.
- 1 x copy paper texture for that little somethin' extra.
- 1 x quick start installation guide.
- 1 x detailed user guide with easy-to-follow instructions and advanced tips and tricks.
- Super fast and easy-to-use. Just paste your image into the PSD and choose a pattern layer.
- Includes a huge variety of halftone patterns you won't find anywhere else; from subtly grainy halftone dots to savagely distressed noise.
- Instantly re-create the aesthetic of pre-digital copiers, Risograph printers and vintage one-color press.
- Completely non-destructive. Keeps your original image alive and well for fast editing and experimentation.
- Live-editing! Control your halftone pattern scale on the fly with no need to "convert to bitmap" just to see the results.
- Take complete control over ink/toner and paper color, or kick it old-school in black and white.
- Perfect for fast processing of black & white halftone images with 1-click export of ultra high res 1 bit images for use in illustrator & InDesign.
- Helper actions assist to fast exporting and compositing in separate files.
Get up to speed fast with comprehensive user guides and tutorials included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create products offered for free or for sale.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.