Take a mind altering visual journey with this collection of 14 marble textures, painstakingly handmade in our studio basement using the traditional turkish 'ebru' technique.
Each texture has been carefully marbelized by floating dyes on a viscous liquid base containing a seaweed by-product called carrageenan, before transferring to paper treated with aluminum sulphate. If this doesn't sound messy, time consuming and potentially carcinogenic then you're probably high.
We've scanned, cleaned up and processed the carefully selected textures in bitmap and vector format ready for use in your favourite Adobe apps.
Here's what you get:
- 14 x marble textures in bitmap tiff format (approx' 8x12" / 21x30cm @1200dpi).
- 14 x hafltoned marble textures in bitmap tiff format (approx' 8x12" / 21 x 30cm @1200dpi).
- 28 x Vector marble textures (regular and halftone).
- 1 x Transparency Photoshop action for instant background removal.
- 1 x user guide with detailed instructions for using your textures in Illustrator and Photoshop.
- 1 x thumbnail preview cheat sheet booklet.
- Free updates.
Save 50% off this pack with
The Essentials Texture Über Budle.
Comprehensive user guide and thumbnail cheat sheets included.
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
One (1) user = one (1) person.
Two (2) users = two (2) people etc.
You should purchase one user licence for each person who uses the purchased product.
Each user can install their product on up to two devices (e.g. a desktop at the studio as well as a personal laptop or iPad for home or travel).
FOR EXAMPLE: Dan at ACME Studio has a rad new client and purchased a single user licence for a brush set (thanks Dan!). Dan can install and use the brushes on his main studio desktop as well as his laptop for use at home or while travelling. It’s not cool for Dan to make copies to share with Matt and Jess in the studio though. They'll need to purchase a couple of extra licenses in order to install and use the brushes themselves, even if they’re all working on the same client, brand or project.
Contact us about discounted studio pricing for 5 or more licenses.
- Be used for personal or commercial use.
- Be used for yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Be used to create products offered for free or for sale.
- Be used in multiple projects.
- Be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed (even for free).
- Constitute the entirety of a design and must be combined with original content such as typography, design, layout and other graphic design elements.
- Be distributed digitally via storage device, cloud service, download, torrent or any other file-sharing website either for free or payment.
- Be used in a product offered for sale where the True Grit product being used contributes to the core value of the final end product being sold (e.g using our texture brushes to create a texture pack for sale).
- Be used by organizations or subsidiaries thereof with annual revenue of more than $250 million USD per annum. For extended use and corporate licensing please get in touch below.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, brush or action to create a logo for a client.
YOU CANNOT: Supply the source texture, brush or action to your client with the finished logo.
YOU CAN: Use a purchased texture, vector or brush to create an artwork, design or product for sale.
YOU CANNOT: Include a purchased product or a portion thereof in a downloadable texture, brush, or template pack (offered for free or sale) of any kind, even when the original product has been edited, flipped, mirrored or rotated to disguise it's original form.