DEAD SUBTLE BRUSH SETTrue Grit Texture Supply
Like a charismatic reaper luring it's prey, the Dead Subtle Brush Set charms & seduces, adding subtle grain, grit, wear & tear to your work effortlessly.
Part of our Signature Collection, The Dead Subtle Brush Set was developed in collaboration with renowned illustrator and designer Milan Chagoury (a.k.a. Staybold) and designed to creep seamlessly into his workflow as the perfect compliment to his signature style or yours.
Built for speed and crafted from authentic source materials, The Dead Subtle Brush set is an essential addition to your texturing arsenal.
- Signature brush set developed in collaboration with accomplished illustrator and designer Milan Chagoury (a.k.a. Staybold)
- Crafted from real-world source materials for creating authentic effects with a variety of textures and depth of clarity to compliment a wide range of styles and applications.
- Soft, gradiated edges make for easy blending and repeating of brushes with no harsh edges to clean up afterwards.
- Source materials include, bond, watercolour, speckletone and waffled paper stocks, box boards, real scratched and worn print samples, paper folds, creases, crinkles and dry brush strokes.
- BONUS! Easy to use worn record sleeve PSD template with 17 different texture variations allowing for hundreds of texture combinations.
- 27 x subtle texture brushes @2500px each.
- 10 x tips and tricks for using brushes from our Signature Artist,
- 1 x worn record sleeve PSD with quick reference user guide, tricks and tips.
- 1 x cheat sheet booklet for easy previewing of each and every brush.
- 1 x Easy to follow installation guide to get you up and running A$AP.
- FREE Updates when new brushes added to the set.
- Dig it or it's free guarantee.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 and up.
Widely recognised for his work in the Punk and Hardcore music scenes, Milan Chagoury a.k.a. Staybold is an Australian illustrator, designer and streetwear entrepreneur whose work boldly adorns products and brands alike, from gig posters and merch to patches, pins and streetwear.
Milan's enviable client list includes Blink 182, The Amity Affliction, Atreyu, In Heart's Wake, Korn, Hurley, Lee Denim, Uppercut Deluxe, Bow3ry and Johnny Cupcakes to name but a few.
As though that doesn't keep him busy enough, Milan founded Death Dealers Co in mid-2016 as a purveyor of custom designed patches, pins, clothing and accessories for the mortician within.
Frequently exploring themes of mortality, darkness and death by misadventure, Milan's work often leans into the inevitability of death with a sly grin, portraying subversive and often enthusiastic embracement of risks taken and lives well-lived. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Includes comprehensive quick-start installation guides, cheat sheet booklet, tips and tricks.